Full Canvas Illustrated Blog/Website Header Graphics are so popular, and in my humble opinion, make the CUTEST Blogs! 🙂
The price of your blog/website header graphics depend on a few factors.
- Are you having custom illustrations created for your blog header, or are you using premades or stock vectors?
- Do you have an established logo, or are you in need of a custom logo design to include in your header?
- Are you looking to have a Personal and Commercial Use Licence, or are you interested in owning the Copyrights?
- Are you looking for one design, or would you like seasonal variations (such as spring, summer, fall, winter, and themed holidays)?
Since there are so many factors that could effect the price, it is important to speak with me about your budget, and what you are looking for. 🙂 Depending on what you require, your header quote could range from only $50, all the way up to $500+.
This design service listing includes:
- Email consultation regarding the specifics of your vision for the design
- Custom Illustrated Blog/Website Header, based on your design requests
- A custom hex code color palette
- Up to 3 minor revision rounds, *optional
- Personal and Commercial Use License, No Credit Required (granted with custom graphics)
- Optimized JPG and PNG File of your header illustration, placed on a 1200px wide canvas, unless otherwise specified.
- Optimized JPG, PNG, and PDF File Formats of each separate design element within the header design- All image files are high resolution, 300 dpi, sized on 5X5 inch canvases, unless otherwise specified. These elements are fun to use throughout your blog design and website,for buttons, widget images, post icons, etc! (granted with custom graphics)
*The original CorelDRAW Vector Copy is NOT included with custom illustrated headers, but is available upon request. Your PDF file (granted with custom graphics) is in a layered vector format that can easily be imported and edited in programs like AI and CorelDRAW. Unless you are using CorelDRAW specifically, I recommend importing the included PDF file into your software program, if you are looking to make changes to the vector image in the future.
Miss Pickle’s Design Studio is not responsible for the installation of your Blog/Website Header graphics.
If you need a blog designer to assist you, let me know! I have a list of blog designer friends who are fantastic to work with, and are great at what they do! 🙂
Choosing your Color Palette:
The color palette used for you character is completely customizable!
www.design-seeds.com is a site that I often use for color palette inspiration! 🙂 *You can see some of their color swatches referenced above!
Pinterest is also a fantastic color palette recourse!
If you find a color palette (or two) that you would like me to specifically work from, you can email me the link to that palette and I will include those colors in your basic semi-custom character design!
Once your design has been completed, I will email you your new personalized color palette, taken directly from your completed character design! This tool is particularly handy for your blog designer to use when they are creating a blog template for you, that will blend well with your illustration! They will appreciate you emailing it to them! *wink!
Note~ If you already have your branding colors established for your business or blog, and would like me to work from them, feel free to send me the HEX color codes, or a reference photo of your current branding colors, and I will pull the exact shades from them, for a perfect integration into your established look! 🙂
I have listed some addition font and color resources in the left hand sidebar of this site. If you decide to order a custom text design as part of your header graphic, we will explore these resources together. 🙂
As always, I am here to answer all of your questions! Please don’t hesitate to send me an email, and I will get back to you asap! Contact Me!